NOW HIRING Licensed Arizona Real Estate Agents and Support Staff. Do you want to take your business to the NEXT LEVEL?
Our Leadership Team
Marketing Specialist, Associate Broker Realtist/Realtor®
Client Success Manager, Realtist/Realtor®
TeamCrumbz Real Estate professionals is a husband and wife operation with more than 20 years experience. We are a local, independent, people-centric Real Estate team committed to adding value to our clients, team members, and the community.
Our Team is now accepting applications for Senior Sales Agent and Transaction Coordinator positions.
We love real estate. That's why our team is built on the idea that work should be fun, selling is fun, learning is fun, and succeeding is fun. At most firms it's all about competition, but at TeamCrumbz we to work together and support each other. The fun, team work approach is just one thing that makes us unique!
We cultivate a dynamic environment of supportive growth and constant improvement. We get joy from helping others. If you love real estate and are passionate about sales and changing peoples lives, we are looking for you!
We Value Our Clients
TeamCrumbz is committed to providing our clients with valuable information on the local community and important real estate information, allowing them to be sure we are helping them make the best real estate decisions for their personal situation.
With over 20 years real estate experience, Team Crumbz is a rising star in the Digital Marketing for Real Estate in Arizona.
We care about communication, our clients, and top notch service.
We are laser-focused on using our large digital marketing audience and our expertise to generate interest, offers, and sales for our listings.
🏡Real Estate Career Opportunities🏡
Team Crumbz is looking to employ local real estate professionals that want to spend their time with positive motivated people.
Senior Sales Agents
Are you a licensed REALTOR looking to join a dedicated and successful team? Do you love working with people and are great at setting appointments from warm leads?
Full Time Position for licensed real estate agents who are driven to succeed and dedicated to personal excellence. You will develop business opportunities within specific geographies served by our team. Real Estate duties include lead generation, researching and finding suitable properties for clientele, showing appointments with the buyer, and if necessary, assisting your team agent. We have existing systems in place to allow you the luxury to focus on providing a world-class service to your clients.
Must be highly self-motivated to work independently but also a team player, a terrific presenter and communicator. Must love real estate and showing property!
- An active Arizona real estate license with 1+ years experience
- Knowledge of the Arizona real estate market
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
- Enjoy working with people and helping them buy and sell real estate
- Passionate about selling and an excellent closer
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have empathy for clients' needs at all times
- Must be willing to work Full Time
- High tech and social media savvy and eager to learn
- Comfort in the mobile, paperless on-the-go world
- Creative, innovative and forward thinking
- Winning personality and positive attitude
- Decisive and proactive and possess strong follow up skills
- A passion to succeed and love a fun work environment
- Develop business opportunities within specific geographies
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads
- Appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries
- Follow up by phone, email, and e-blast when necessary
- Nurture existing leads in our pipeline
- Coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities
- Overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle of each client
- Use our systems to set listing and buyer appointments
- Create and monitor home searches for clients
- Make Buyer Presentations
- Make Listing Presentations
- Negotiate Home Sales
- Write contracts
- Stay fully abreast of the evolving real estate market
⭐️If you are a Licensed Real Estate Agent that thrives in a positive collaborative team environment, have a strong desire to work, and want to succeed, give us a call! ⭐️
Email Resume & Cover Letter to [email protected]
Client Success / Transaction Coordinator
Do you have tremendous Customer Service and computer skills? Is your passion working with people?
Are you organized, efficient, and love the idea of creating processes around communication and transactions?
We have an immediate opening for a Client Success/Transaction Coordinator to help with many administrative related duties, including executive assistant duties with real estate executives.
Our Real Estate Business is growing and we want to keep up! You'll work in a fast-paced real estate environment assisting our team while managing contracts to closing, and working in tandem with the Client Success Manager/CEO. As the Transaction Coordinator you will be the liaison between real estate agents, clients, escrow companies, mortgage brokers, and other players during a real estate transaction.
We have a superb reputation and a national brand. If you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed - this is the right position for you! You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be smart, organized, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
This position requires the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and balance multiple deadlines... all while maintaining tact, finesse, discretion and empathy for the client’s concerns in sometimes stressful situations. You must love working in a fun work environment!
Real Estate Experience is a plus, but we will train the right person. We're top rated team to work with so we are very selective about who we invite into our family.
- Good word processing and computer skills are a must
- High technical proficiency in computing, multiple software platforms and mobile technology
- Proficient in FUB, DotLoop, Zipform, Google Drive, and other document transfer systems
- Willingness to learn our systems quickly that you are not familiar with
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal and written
- Strong planning and organizational skills and process management
- Ability to prioritize, multiple tasks, and perform many tasks in a fast paced environment
- Adaptability to requirements of business needs
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail are essential
- Strong analytic skills. Must be able to apply knowledge and to solve problems creatively
- Self-starter, organized, fast-learner, and positive attitude
- Independent and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic, driven, and have a great memory
- Love a fun work environment
- Assist with administrative tasks relating to various projects and assignments.
- Follow detailed instructions and complete daily tasks as assigned by Team Leader or agents
- Balance multiple deadlines and manage all lead generation calendars
- Manage specialist calendar for showings, open houses, web leads, and sign calls
- Forecast and develop any needed systems and structures for increasing business
- Catalog, organize, and distribute property related information to appropriate parties
- Oversee all aspects of buyer/seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing
- Schedule and coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan, appraisal, and closing process.
- Coordinate inspections, assist in repair negotiations, and coordinate completion of repairs
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc
- Input all client information into client database system
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker panel for file compliance
- Schedule 30 Day, 90 Day and 120 Day client customer service follow up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals
- Complete tasks for lead generation systems and follow up
- Outbound calling and e-mail communication
- Participate in regular training and education requirements
- Stay fully abreast of the evolving real estate market
⭐️Sound like a good fit?⭐️
Email Resume & Cover Letter to [email protected]
Benefits of joining our office
What Sets Us Apart!
At TeamCrumbz we think of our team as part of our family. We are committed to appreciate, honor and respect each other.
We respect initiative and inspire personal growth. We believe in continuous education so we can ensure best practices, and always exceed our clients expectations. We go above and beyond to propel your success!
- Proven Success
- An exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
- State of The Art Marketing and Technology
- One on One Weekly Training and Coaching call
- Strong Leadership
- Quality Leads
Our Happy Clients
We believe in providing “service beyond the sale.” Working with our clients is about more than a closing a deal. It’s about guiding them through the major life event of buying or selling a home, and negotiating the best outcome.
That's why our clients have given us a five-star review on Zillow ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
We've actually hired a top-notch company that works exclusively by market. They been featured in Inc Magazine, Inman News, Realtor.com, and more.
These guys are amazing, so not only do we have our team here locally, we have an award winning marketing team that works with us. They help with our marketing campaigns and the first thing they've done is they built a Modern Mobile Mousetrap.
It's been said that Facebook is now bigger than Google!
Knowing this coupled with our experience in using Facebook’s advanced targeting technology, when we get a new listing we strategically place our listings in front of thousands of people who we think would be the most likely candidates to buy it.
Our extensive experience in creating compelling Facebook ads causes many of those targeted buyers to look, like and share our listings. These leads are then captured by our proprietary, mobile friendly website and added to our ever-growing database for us to follow up with. Giving us more leads to contact!
We understand people don't go to Facebook to buy a home. But we know the people who are buying homes ARE on Facebook.
More than once, we've heard stories like: "We weren't looking to buy a home, but we saw your gorgeous listing on Facebook and we had to see it".